Monday, September 19, 2011

Just Because I Have An Opinion...

Just because I have an opinion

…doesn’t mean I’m right.
…doesn’t mean you need to follow what I say to the letter.
…doesn’t mean I think you’re an idiot, well maybe.
…doesn’t mean I’m right.

We all have our own piece of mind, opinions in other words, and everyone has a right to it. Our opinions may be based on our own knowledge of the subject and from our experiences or lack thereof.  Most of the time our opinions are given without much of either. When people tell us their opinion, we can take it, think about it, may apply it and find out if it will work for us. Or simply don't.
That is the beauty of opinions, we can take them or just ignore them, because in the end we have our won free will to chose what is better, if not, best for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment