Monday, September 19, 2011

Affirmations To a Peaceful Living

I have read these affirmations shared  by Will Edwards, a motivational guru, taken from the bible and encourages all to try, that we could recite it every morning after we wake up, at midday and before going to sleep, it could bring peace and joy at times when we really need it. I think am going to memorize them and will try myself and see what happens.

6 Positive Affirmations Derived from the Bible:

1. I Am at Peace
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. – John 14:27

2. I Have an Abundant Life
I have come that they may have life, and have it more abundantly. – John 10:10

3. I Have Boundless Energy
They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. – Isaiah 40:31

4. I Am a New Creation
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come! – 2 Corinthians 5:17

5. I Am Whole
… you have been given fullness in Christ, who is the head over every power and authority. – Colossians 2:9-10

6. I Am a Child of God
Yet to all who received him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God. – John 1:12

Will you try too?

No comments:

Post a Comment