Warning:

This blog contains opinions, experiences, thoughts and observations of the author from his day to day living.
It is subject to comments, criticisms and corrections, and all will be dealt with constructively and do leave your comments I would love to hear from you.
There is no intention to offend, discriminate nor degrade anybody or anything for that matter, only shared feelings, emotions and angsts at the moment.
Welcome to my world.







Sunday, August 14, 2011

My New Fragrance - RL Big Pony #2


They say perfumes and fragrances creates emotions, set up moods and an overall feeling of euphoria and wellness. It is also a known fact that scents trigger memories and feelings.
I am fond of perfumes, as I love smelling and feeling good. I already have a bit of a collection of favorite fragrances inside my cabinet and I never leave home without wearing what suits my feelings or moods at the moment, I even spray some on me during sleep time at night, which I would like to recommend as it makes me sleep better and wake up refreshed, do try.
I recently have added a new scent in my collection, the new Ralph Lauren Big Pony #2, it is part of a series of fragrances, four to be exact, aptly numbered 1 to 4 each bottle a collectible colored vials, Blue, Green, Red and Orange that really captures one's attention. So what draws me to this one? Like what I said, I like perfumes that spark a nice feeling or emotion, the moment I sprayed it on my skin and the scent reached my nose, I got this sensual feeling like I am the sexiest man alive! No kidding, sounds like too much, even crazy, but honestly, that's how I felt! It was exactly how the scent is described:

Big Pony Collection #2
This sexy mix brings together dark chocolate and musk—a bold combination for the ladies' man who can't help it if he attracts a crowd. As this spicy and seductive fragrance unfolds, the challenge of love is transformed into undeniable attraction.
Notes:
Dark Chocolate. Musk. Spicy.
Style:
Seductive. Sexy. Magnetic.


So who wouldn't like that? Not that I want to attract the opposite sex really, but I will always love that feeling the scent gives me everytime I wear it.

No comments:

Post a Comment