Warning:

This blog contains opinions, experiences, thoughts and observations of the author from his day to day living.
It is subject to comments, criticisms and corrections, and all will be dealt with constructively and do leave your comments I would love to hear from you.
There is no intention to offend, discriminate nor degrade anybody or anything for that matter, only shared feelings, emotions and angsts at the moment.
Welcome to my world.







Wednesday, August 24, 2011

A Normal Working Day

What's a normal working day for me? Well, I've been doing the same work for almost 4 years now, I can say even when I close my eyes I know exactly what I am doing. Normal means receiving paper works interacting with people, rushing through things, throughout the day and me trying to finish everything before I get off in the evening, that is normal. I had posted before here about how much we put value to our work time (How To Raise Your Salary), thus meriting a significant appreciation, however small, from our colleagues and superiors.
So I put value in my work time, yes, when at work, I do my best always, yes, there may be setbacks, there may be some mistakes, errors, something I forgot, but I do make up for it. Yes, there may be times I flare up, get irritated and stubborn, don't want to get bothered and rushed, but I still do my best.
That's normal.
I just received today an enormous task of preparing a hundred purchase orders. I haven't started it yet for I still have some other priorities to attend to, but rest assured, I'll finish it up in a flash, yes I am Speedy Gonzales when it comes to my work, why, because I like the feeling of relief at the end of a finished job. I like the feeling of achievement that I pushed myself to do the extra mile. Yes I do complain, but it's just my way of conditioning myself to the challenge staring at my face. And then while still catching my breath after all is done, I will start all over again. That's normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment