Warning:

This blog contains opinions, experiences, thoughts and observations of the author from his day to day living.
It is subject to comments, criticisms and corrections, and all will be dealt with constructively and do leave your comments I would love to hear from you.
There is no intention to offend, discriminate nor degrade anybody or anything for that matter, only shared feelings, emotions and angsts at the moment.
Welcome to my world.







Wednesday, August 3, 2011

At 38, Not Bad At All



...woke up feeling good and refreshed, like I always do, after saying my morning thanks, immediately I would drink two glasses of water and start my morning activity, working out...


...after 45 minutes of continuous lifting to the beat of Madonna's Give It To Me, I looked my self on my lifesize room mirror and I was happy, at 38, less than 10% body fat and 32 inch waistline...not bad, not bad at all...thank you very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment