Friday, August 19, 2011

My Name In Arabic

Have you had your name translated in another language and were done beautifully and artistically that you would want to blow it up, have it printed and framed? I was just surfing the net for something to do and I thought of how my name would look like in arabic calligraphy and text and here's what I have made of it:

Karlos

Magnus

I have saved these pictures and one day I will have two large frames in my own house living room and these might be the center pieces on the wall.

2 comments:

  1. I had my name in alibata. i'm thinking of having it inked. oo nga pala kuya carlo, maybe you want to join PEBA contest, you can visit it here: http://www.pinoyblogawards.com/2011/04/heroes-homecoming-towards-change.html

    the criteria and guidelines po ay nandito: http://www.pinoyblogawards.com/2011/04/criteria-guidelines-2011.html

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking of the same, but the other arabic version, but am really thinking hard, nice of you to leave a comment, and yeah I heard about that blog award, but never really took the time to check it out, will do!

    ReplyDelete