Warning:

This blog contains opinions, experiences, thoughts and observations of the author from his day to day living.
It is subject to comments, criticisms and corrections, and all will be dealt with constructively and do leave your comments I would love to hear from you.
There is no intention to offend, discriminate nor degrade anybody or anything for that matter, only shared feelings, emotions and angsts at the moment.
Welcome to my world.







Friday, December 17, 2010

Michael Buble` - Home

It is the season to be jolly, but I cannot truly feel the atmosphere of love and joy when I am so far from my family, my home, this Christmas time.

The sacrifice an OFW had to make just to give their loved-ones the life they deserve. I will be missing Christmas again this year with my family and friends, nevertheless, they'll always be with me, in my heart.

This song, aptly named HOME sang by a great singer Michael Buble, most probably sums up all the OFWs feel and those who are far away from home this Christmas. I know I did.

1 comment:

  1. True! I have been listening to this song for quite some time. You might want to check his rendition of Grown Up Christmas List.

    ReplyDelete