Sunday, September 20, 2009

Abha and Jeddah Get Away

It is Eid here in Saudi, something like our New Year, everyone's going on vacation, and my housemates and I were heading for Abha and Jeddah for some joyride, fun and new experiences.

I really love to travel, and it seemed to be so therapeutic to me, feeling the gush of wind on my face while riding the car, the sights that pass by, new faces, new places, exciting things to do.

It doesn't matter that the looong drive (10 hours to Abha and 7 hours to Jeddah)hurts my bottom and my back from sitting, but it will never, ever replace the experience of being in another place.

Here are some pictures:





2 comments:

  1. Haaay I envy you. I sooo wanted to visit Abha. My friends and I are actually planning an Abha trip this November.

    Happy Eid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow ganda ng view! I've been here in KSA for sooo long but haven't really travelled. My butt is only constrained in Ash Sharqiyah.

    ReplyDelete