Warning:

This blog contains opinions, experiences, thoughts and observations of the author from his day to day living.
It is subject to comments, criticisms and corrections, and all will be dealt with constructively and do leave your comments I would love to hear from you.
There is no intention to offend, discriminate nor degrade anybody or anything for that matter, only shared feelings, emotions and angsts at the moment.
Welcome to my world.







Wednesday, September 2, 2009

My New Toy - Iphone 3G


I think I found the best phone I could ever own, I was cajoled by an office mate and a good friend Peter that if ever he would buy a phone, it will be an Iphone. Being an expert to electronics and gadgetry, I took his advice and bought one.

It is a second hand unit, mind you, but nevertheless still in the best working order, as Peter accompanied me that time. He really took the time to check it out, as I took my time bargaining and huggling for the price.

It is a 16GB White-Backed unit, which I really like.

Very easy to use and my, the applications you can download and play with.
Also an Ipod in itself, I uploaded some of my favorite songs and videos into it.

Truly a magnificent phone, and maybe this time, it will last for a long, long time, before something come up with a better one (like there's an Iphone 3S already, but according to Peter, it's mostly the same in terms of functionality and everything) so I better stick with what I am using now.

No comments:

Post a Comment