Wednesday, September 2, 2009

My New Toy - Iphone 3G


I think I found the best phone I could ever own, I was cajoled by an office mate and a good friend Peter that if ever he would buy a phone, it will be an Iphone. Being an expert to electronics and gadgetry, I took his advice and bought one.

It is a second hand unit, mind you, but nevertheless still in the best working order, as Peter accompanied me that time. He really took the time to check it out, as I took my time bargaining and huggling for the price.

It is a 16GB White-Backed unit, which I really like.

Very easy to use and my, the applications you can download and play with.
Also an Ipod in itself, I uploaded some of my favorite songs and videos into it.

Truly a magnificent phone, and maybe this time, it will last for a long, long time, before something come up with a better one (like there's an Iphone 3S already, but according to Peter, it's mostly the same in terms of functionality and everything) so I better stick with what I am using now.

No comments:

Post a Comment