Sunday, August 23, 2009

Housemates


Almost two years now that I have known these two guys, we all have our differences and we all have our own personal attitudes, some irritable, some funny, some we just ignore, some we talk it over.

No matter what the issue is, we talk it over and we all coexist harmoniously.
We share rent, we share food, we never question the issue when it comes to what we eat inside the house. We have this silent agreement that whatever it is that is inside the refrigerator and displayed on the kitchen shelves, we can consume. We share each other's blessings too.

No one is selfish, and we cared.

I am grateful and thankful I met these guys. Or shall I say, lucky.

1 comment:

  1. I, too, am grateful to my two flatmates -- Rene and Mother Edgar. Rene is a hair artist and Mother Edgar is a retiring secretary (he's 57 but he looks 40!).

    We're like sister actually. We talk of each other's problems. We pass on lessons that learned from previous experience. And most importantly, we talk about other people's lives. Hehehe.

    ReplyDelete