Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Tinkering With My Cam

I missed a day of post yesterday and I feel a bit sad, I told myself that I will do the "30-day Blog Challenge" of 1 post at least a day. Anyway, what can I do, I cannot turn back the time. Speaking of time,I've been spending some time lately tinkering with my camera, trying to learn and understand its intricacies and functions while also trying to take pictures of the things around my room, hoping that I would get some good shots, sort of practicing the skill. I really do wanted to be a good photographer oneday, and like everything else, practice makes perfect.
I do am proud of some of the pictures I got, to my opinion it was well done. I did two panoramic pictures and got it blown up to a 1 1/2 X 1/2 Meter in size and it looked very good on my bedside wall. One, entitled Nightime taken from the apartment building I am living in...


...it may not be "that" good, but it's worth displaying, I believe.
You may find once in a while posts of pictures I had taken and worked on and I hope you appreciate it. I am open to criticisms and suggestions and will be taken constructively.

No comments:

Post a Comment