Warning:

This blog contains opinions, experiences, thoughts and observations of the author from his day to day living.
It is subject to comments, criticisms and corrections, and all will be dealt with constructively and do leave your comments I would love to hear from you.
There is no intention to offend, discriminate nor degrade anybody or anything for that matter, only shared feelings, emotions and angsts at the moment.
Welcome to my world.







Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Back In The Closet

I must have been a fool to think much of you
I must have expected quite a bit
Though I told myself not to and you were
So sweet and so beguiling,

I called you many times, and all I get was a ring.
Morning, noon and night, even during twilights.
Mafi answer, enta taban? Enta mafi kuayes?

What happened two weeks before
Suddenly you were no more.

This is what usually happens,
And I never learned, never really learned.
Falling on the first time, everytime
Like an ever f@#$%in' virgin.

What happened two weeks before,
Suddenly I am blinded once more?

Back into the closet, my calloused heart
There you wait once again
If only there is an easy way
I would spare you all the pain.

"You cut me open and I keep bleeding, I keep, keep bleeding love." - Jessie McCartney

No comments:

Post a Comment