Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Back In The Closet

I must have been a fool to think much of you
I must have expected quite a bit
Though I told myself not to and you were
So sweet and so beguiling,

I called you many times, and all I get was a ring.
Morning, noon and night, even during twilights.
Mafi answer, enta taban? Enta mafi kuayes?

What happened two weeks before
Suddenly you were no more.

This is what usually happens,
And I never learned, never really learned.
Falling on the first time, everytime
Like an ever f@#$%in' virgin.

What happened two weeks before,
Suddenly I am blinded once more?

Back into the closet, my calloused heart
There you wait once again
If only there is an easy way
I would spare you all the pain.

"You cut me open and I keep bleeding, I keep, keep bleeding love." - Jessie McCartney

No comments:

Post a Comment