Warning:

This blog contains opinions, experiences, thoughts and observations of the author from his day to day living.
It is subject to comments, criticisms and corrections, and all will be dealt with constructively and do leave your comments I would love to hear from you.
There is no intention to offend, discriminate nor degrade anybody or anything for that matter, only shared feelings, emotions and angsts at the moment.
Welcome to my world.







Monday, January 4, 2010

2010 - Year of The Tiger and a Good Year for an Ox


It is in my heritage to take note of yearly predictions pertaining to one's Chinese Astrology sign, and being an Ox, I read that 2010 will be a good year for me.

Compared to last year, though, I believe that there are events in our lives that we had to go through or experience in order to awaken a part of us, be it a slumbering energy, a trait, a lesson, or what have you. All the things that happened are all meant to be. I have a lot of not so good experiences but I survived and have not gave up.

This year I am looking forward to a favorable year, both in career and love, I am hoping to the best and nothing will be better than a lovelife.

It's been so long.

In any which way, a good career isn't bad either. Only time will tell. I would be more aware of my actions towards others. I guess that would help.

Though there are minor setbacks like I should watch what I eat and get flu shots for I might be susceptible to sickness. I believe I am healthy enough, nevertheless being conscious ain't bad too.

All in all, this will be a good year. Not great, but good. God bless me.

1 comment:

  1. Everything happens for a reason.

    I wish you well in 2010.

    I encourage you to interact with your fellow bloggers. I believe you have things to say, and I admire the way you write your thoughts.

    Happy new year and happy three kings!

    ReplyDelete