Thursday, January 21, 2010

Call Me Shallow...But Am Hurting

Why does it always happen when the people you least expect to hurt you, do hurt you?
Even if it is of the shallowest issue, it pains you?

A friend told me maybe because you're not expecting them to do that to you, 'cause they're close, they're family, they're your dearest friends.

Am hurting, from a very superficial incident, I got offended about a comment, in fact some might easily brush it off and treat it as nothing, even a joke. I thought about that also, even told myself maybe if I sleep it over I'll forget about the whole thing.

But I have not forgotten it. Today is the third day, a reader of self-help books that I am, I think I threw everything I learned out of my window!

I hate this, I really do. I don't want to lose the friendship. Funny thing is, I know! I know. I know. I know. Damn it, I know that very, very well!
Why am I this affected, it confuses me.

Am I overreacting? I don't know. I am hurt, that's all I know. Am wallowing in deep sorrow.

I pray I'll get over this soon. Maybe I need to hear the word, sorry or maybe not.
I don't know, really don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment