Warning:

This blog contains opinions, experiences, thoughts and observations of the author from his day to day living.
It is subject to comments, criticisms and corrections, and all will be dealt with constructively and do leave your comments I would love to hear from you.
There is no intention to offend, discriminate nor degrade anybody or anything for that matter, only shared feelings, emotions and angsts at the moment.
Welcome to my world.







Friday, January 15, 2010

Focus, Focus, Focus, Consistency

It dawned on me when I reviewed my past posts that, like my mind, which is a clutter of thoughts and ideas, I am not sure what my blog is all about.

Although, I write on impulse, what on my mind at the moment and what bothers me, I try to put it words and post them.

If I am feeling elated, angry, sad, an issue affects me, something had happened I simply put my thoughts and feelings on a platter and served them hot and smoking!

But still, like right now, I am bothered (or should I be?) as to what my blog should be about. I changed my template to make it more dramatic, I changed my header and header caption ...The Arabian Nights...Adventures and Misbehaviors...and then I got it, I'd be writing from now on my everyday life here in the Middle East, actual events but fictitious names (just to be safe) that I encounter as I go on each day.

I may fall into trouble, meet interesting people, go to interesting places, the men, the experience with them, falling in and out of love (ehem) , the joys and pains of being an OFW, far from your family and friends, the new relationships built here, the "misbehaving" and what have you.

Or am I doing it already? Hay...anyway, nevertheless, I'll try to focus and hopefully make my blogsite more interesting to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment