Warning:

This blog contains opinions, experiences, thoughts and observations of the author from his day to day living.
It is subject to comments, criticisms and corrections, and all will be dealt with constructively and do leave your comments I would love to hear from you.
There is no intention to offend, discriminate nor degrade anybody or anything for that matter, only shared feelings, emotions and angsts at the moment.
Welcome to my world.







Monday, February 2, 2009

Angel Oracle - The Angel of Glory


The Angel of Glory, another timely card from my Angel Oracle.
Last night me, a housemate and a friend had some few drinks, just to pass some time, and time passes indeed ‘cause before we knew it, it’s 1:00 AM. We call it a night and went sleep. I slept soundly, I slept with someone beside me.
How I missed sleeping with someone breathing beside me. I don’t mind the snoring, because I know someone is lying with me. The air conditioning unit was cold, but I felt warm and safe especially when he held me in his arms.
I woke up in the middle of my sleep with a gripping pain in my chest. It was horrible, it felt like a vice grip is compressing my chest. I thought, am I having a heart attack? It can’t be, wild thoughts run through my head, I held my chest, I held the guy beside me’s hand, closed my eyes again and take deep breaths. Inhaling deeply and exhaling slowly I go about 5 sets I think until the pain subsided.
It was scary, but I was relieved when the pain went away and I try to fall asleep again.
All through this episode, I forgot one thing. I forgot to pray, to call upon Him for some comfort.
This morning, I got this card, and felt guilty. I realized that lately I’ve been taking for granted my nightly Bible reading, my listening to Christian music and my conversations with Him. Now I had a wake-up call, I took this as a reminder that in a place where life is hard and lonely, He is the only source of strength and joy. That I should be giving Him praise and glory for the reason I still wake up every day.
I pray that nightmare won’t happen again. Ever.

1 comment:

  1. better hav a check up with those chest pains dude. and yeah, alwasy pray, though em guilty of not doing it often also...ahehehehe

    ReplyDelete