Warning:

This blog contains opinions, experiences, thoughts and observations of the author from his day to day living.
It is subject to comments, criticisms and corrections, and all will be dealt with constructively and do leave your comments I would love to hear from you.
There is no intention to offend, discriminate nor degrade anybody or anything for that matter, only shared feelings, emotions and angsts at the moment.
Welcome to my world.







Friday, October 16, 2009

Dream of Me


The night goes on and you lay beside me
Sleep has not come to me
So I watched you, dreaming the night away

I believed in Angels, cause I am with one
I touched, softly, your peaceful face
My fingers slowly carressing, feeling

You smiled in your slumber, dreaming
Perhaps of me? Or some another dream.
I smiled too, cause you are with me.

You lay in my arm, and moved closer
Your breathing is warm, slow, in rhythm.
I am in awe, I sigh, I am blessed.

If only we could stay this way forever.
But then again, I am content.
You sleep, my Angel, and dream of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment