Warning:

This blog contains opinions, experiences, thoughts and observations of the author from his day to day living.
It is subject to comments, criticisms and corrections, and all will be dealt with constructively and do leave your comments I would love to hear from you.
There is no intention to offend, discriminate nor degrade anybody or anything for that matter, only shared feelings, emotions and angsts at the moment.
Welcome to my world.







Friday, October 23, 2009

Books To Read


I bought these books for quite sometime but I haven't flipped over them yet. These Paulo Coelho books I'm sure will inspire me again like the other ones I already read.
I guess I have to start reading again so I have something to share with you guys. Anyway, aside from these I have started on my writing but I seemed to get blocked with the story line. Whenever I write, my line of thought always goes to the ending, and I keep seeing scenes in my mind, like a movie, and I get distracted.


It's like I find it more satisfying to see it as a movie than writing it as a book or short story. Haay! But am going to continue, who knows, I might get to finish it eventually.

But for now, I'll go back to the books, aside from Paulo Coehlo collection I still have others novels and what have you's that I need to finish.
I'll find the time, promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment