Friday, October 23, 2009

Books To Read


I bought these books for quite sometime but I haven't flipped over them yet. These Paulo Coelho books I'm sure will inspire me again like the other ones I already read.
I guess I have to start reading again so I have something to share with you guys. Anyway, aside from these I have started on my writing but I seemed to get blocked with the story line. Whenever I write, my line of thought always goes to the ending, and I keep seeing scenes in my mind, like a movie, and I get distracted.


It's like I find it more satisfying to see it as a movie than writing it as a book or short story. Haay! But am going to continue, who knows, I might get to finish it eventually.

But for now, I'll go back to the books, aside from Paulo Coehlo collection I still have others novels and what have you's that I need to finish.
I'll find the time, promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment