Warning:

This blog contains opinions, experiences, thoughts and observations of the author from his day to day living.
It is subject to comments, criticisms and corrections, and all will be dealt with constructively and do leave your comments I would love to hear from you.
There is no intention to offend, discriminate nor degrade anybody or anything for that matter, only shared feelings, emotions and angsts at the moment.
Welcome to my world.







Thursday, May 13, 2010

My Apologies

I would like to apologize to all people I may have hurt or feel uncomfortable. To those I took for granted, hated, mistrust and dishonest with. My apologies to people I gossip about and backstabbed in one way or another. I would like to apologize also to those I made promises and never kept, those I made to wait, and left without saying goodbye.

I am apologizing for my actions that is not helpful and created an unhealthy atmosphere, for the words I say that is meaningless and redundant. My apologies to people I got to hate, angry with and thought them harm.

My apologies for the things I never take the time to understand. My neglect for things I should have done.

I would also like to apologize to those I lied to, pretend with and not being a friend. To people I used and let be.

I am apologizing from the bottom of my heart, I am very sorry I did all these. Mostly I would like to apologize to myself for going through all these when I had the choice not to. It is my hope that I am forgiven as I try to forgive myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment