Thursday, May 13, 2010

My Apologies

I would like to apologize to all people I may have hurt or feel uncomfortable. To those I took for granted, hated, mistrust and dishonest with. My apologies to people I gossip about and backstabbed in one way or another. I would like to apologize also to those I made promises and never kept, those I made to wait, and left without saying goodbye.

I am apologizing for my actions that is not helpful and created an unhealthy atmosphere, for the words I say that is meaningless and redundant. My apologies to people I got to hate, angry with and thought them harm.

My apologies for the things I never take the time to understand. My neglect for things I should have done.

I would also like to apologize to those I lied to, pretend with and not being a friend. To people I used and let be.

I am apologizing from the bottom of my heart, I am very sorry I did all these. Mostly I would like to apologize to myself for going through all these when I had the choice not to. It is my hope that I am forgiven as I try to forgive myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment