Warning:

This blog contains opinions, experiences, thoughts and observations of the author from his day to day living.
It is subject to comments, criticisms and corrections, and all will be dealt with constructively and do leave your comments I would love to hear from you.
There is no intention to offend, discriminate nor degrade anybody or anything for that matter, only shared feelings, emotions and angsts at the moment.
Welcome to my world.







Friday, May 7, 2010

Blue Solar Night


I am born with a special gift
I Pulse in order to Dream
To create in my mind a theme
In order to shed light on a dim
Realizing Intuition
To have a powerful way of living
Manifesting the divine
Keeping synchronocity flowing
I seal the Input of Abundance
I am a source of eternal knowing
Dreams are my energy and light
It is both my weapon and shield
With the Solar tone of Intention
I shed light to what is dark
I laid out the plan with passion
All I need is a tiny spark
I am guided by the power of Self-Generation
I am a continuous source of love
I am a river of endless thoughts
These are my divine gifts from above

1 comment: