Warning:

This blog contains opinions, experiences, thoughts and observations of the author from his day to day living.
It is subject to comments, criticisms and corrections, and all will be dealt with constructively and do leave your comments I would love to hear from you.
There is no intention to offend, discriminate nor degrade anybody or anything for that matter, only shared feelings, emotions and angsts at the moment.
Welcome to my world.







Monday, November 23, 2009

Vision Board

I got inspired to make my own Vision Board when my dear friend Ivy showed me her masterpiece. Come to think of it, why not? A visual person that I am, I thought I needed something to see to focus myself in achieving the things and events that I would like to happen in my life.

So two weeks of internalizing and searching for pictures through magazines and the internet(I even bought a printer and thought of it as the start of fulfilling my visions, effort made, effort granted!) until finally, after much surfing, printing, scanning magazine pages, cutting, lay-outing and pasting, voila!



My vision board focused on areas like Travel, Work, Relationship, Friends and Well Being and I envisioned that in 5 years, I pray the at least more than half of it would come to pass or better yet all! God willing!

No comments:

Post a Comment