Monday, November 16, 2009

Another Victory For Us Filipinos


Manny Pacquaio did it again, he brought our country to the limelight once more by knocking out Cotto on the 12th round!

Amidst the calamities, crimes, terrorists, corruptions and poverty, Manny made the Filipinos proud to be simply Filipinos. The world must now be aware that they should always think twice before they mess up with us Filipinos! Hah!

And to make things even better, Manny was in the cover of TIME Magazine Asia!
I was touched from one of his interviews inside the magazine where he dedicated his victories to Filipinos all over the world, being an OFW myself, I was truly, deeply touched and I quote:

“It is a great honor for me to be the face of my people and to let everyone know we are a small but mighty country,” he said. “I have great pride for all of the Filipinos living throughout the world and it is these people that I fight for each and every time I step into the ring.”

So people around the world should watch out, for we Filipinos could really put up a fight and throw a mighty punch!

Truly made me proud to be called Juan De La Cruz.

No comments:

Post a Comment