Warning:

This blog contains opinions, experiences, thoughts and observations of the author from his day to day living.
It is subject to comments, criticisms and corrections, and all will be dealt with constructively and do leave your comments I would love to hear from you.
There is no intention to offend, discriminate nor degrade anybody or anything for that matter, only shared feelings, emotions and angsts at the moment.
Welcome to my world.







Thursday, October 28, 2010

Dream Once More

Cold wind blows, lifting the fine red sands.
The moon is waning on the evening sky,
I leave my body and my soul ascends.
I went high, until I can see no more.

Space, above the clouds, above the world,
Where angels roam and dreams soar!
My soul needs a touch, needs an embrace.
Where art thou this blessed soul!

Slowly I descend, and back to my world.
The air still is cool, sands hurt my eyes now.
I turn to go inside the shelter,
Where I will lay and dream once more.

No comments:

Post a Comment