Warning:

This blog contains opinions, experiences, thoughts and observations of the author from his day to day living.
It is subject to comments, criticisms and corrections, and all will be dealt with constructively and do leave your comments I would love to hear from you.
There is no intention to offend, discriminate nor degrade anybody or anything for that matter, only shared feelings, emotions and angsts at the moment.
Welcome to my world.







Friday, October 22, 2010

Just When I Am About To Bear A Grudge

I am feeling a little down today, I just need to let it out, not that I am sulking on the feeling, but I am a bit disappointed and sad. I tried my best to be cool and forget the whole issue. So like everyone else, I posted it on Facebook. Then as a subscriber to "God Wants You To Know" I curiously checked what God do wanted me to know and AMEN, I got an answer, to my surprise, exactly what I needed to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment