Thursday, October 28, 2010

World Peace

Another year is about to end, how time flies, and its been another fruitful year. Though it's a little early to contemplate but this year had been all about learnng about myself and and my inner self.

Meeting a total stranger started it all, that Singapore trip last March was fated and that stranger had awaken my slumbering spirit and move it in a way I am forever grateful.

I am still amazed about the turn of events since that time, add to it the works of amazing positive people in the form of their books like The Secret, How to Win Friends and Influence People, The Power of Now, The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success, The Power and documentaries based on the studies of Erich Von Daniken and the one called Zeitgeist.

These works had led me to believe that the world and the universe and we, humans were all connected. We are the living testimonies of the amazing culmination of events and energy. We are divine and we have the power and the ability to turn the world around if we only know how to use it and if only more and more people become sensitive enough to the things that are happening around them.

We can do something, and it doesn't matter who we are, where we are or what situation we are in right now, what's important is to start now, and it will begin with just a thought. A change of thinking, and everything will just follow.

Another influencial reading would be the Apocryphal books like The Book of Enoch, The Gospel of Judas and the Gospel of Mary. It is spiritually engaging, reading these books. There were knowledge instore in these writings which to me, clears some of my questions about God, Jesus and the Bible.

I do believe in God, and I of course believe in Jesus and His works. But I am in between any religious affinity.

Working and living in the Middle East, learning about Mohammad, the Prophet gave me a different perspective and outlook towards our Muslim brothers. I learned that the Five Pillars of Islam which is the foundaton of their religion is not far from what Jesus taught. It amazes me that misunderstandings and misinterpretations leads to war and confusion when it is all very simple: LOVE GOD and LOVE ONE ANOTHER.

Man still has a long, long way to go before man reach that level of thinking and a deeper sense of spirituality and a bigger heart, until then we can only hope that one day, WORLD PEACE.

No comments:

Post a Comment