Sunday, February 21, 2010

Home

In less than two weeks I'd be coming home. I can't wait to see the smile on my mother's face when we see each other again. I miss her and her cooking. I think I am going to spend more time with her this time.

Not to mention I would be hearing my nieces' and nephews' laughters again. They're bigger now, but they will always be my little angels.

There'd be non-stop sibling chit-chats again, talking the night away with my brothers and sister, sharing stories, laughters and some heart to heart talks.

Time to relax, to rejuvenate, to smell the roses as they say.

I promised myself to spend more time with my family this vacation. I miss them so much.

On the other side, I'd be seeing also my bestfriends. I miss them too. Friends that had been there through my ups and downs. Some time with them would be fun.

I'd be seeing my sister in Singapore, yes, I would be having a sidetrip in Singapore! Whoopeee! It would be my first time there, so my adventurous side would be up and running again, I'd be exploring each nook and cranny of Singapore and that would be very, very nice.

Then before I come back, if plans would push through, I'd be meeting a friend in Hongkong, one of my favorite places to visit. I miss Hongkong too, been there a couple of times, and I just love it there.

But not to forget, I'd be there during the Lenten Season, and I could be doing a Visita Iglesia hopefully, if time still permits. Otherwise, just a quiet time with the family would be good.

A month isn't that long, but I'll make the most of it. After all, it's not what I bring home that matters, but just being with the people I love and care about is worth more than the Balikbayan Box I'd be carrying home, or is it? hmmmmmmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment