Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Smelling Good - Feeling Good

I love perfumes, it brings out confidence and enhances charisma.
It also makes you a bit more attractive and beautiful.

I like wearing them at any time, any day and anywhere.
A spray here, sprinkle there. Smelling good has become second nature. Call me vain, but feeling good about oneself through scents ain't that bad I suppose.

I even wear one before going to bed, sometimes spray a bit on my pillow for a good night sleep.

They also say that scents are one great memory enhancer, and would you believe each perfume you see below has its own particular special memory I always recall whenever I wear them.

Though it seemed enough, but am still planning to buy a few more favorites. Mind you, I used them like crazy everyday, one different scent each day!

No comments:

Post a Comment