Warning:

This blog contains opinions, experiences, thoughts and observations of the author from his day to day living.
It is subject to comments, criticisms and corrections, and all will be dealt with constructively and do leave your comments I would love to hear from you.
There is no intention to offend, discriminate nor degrade anybody or anything for that matter, only shared feelings, emotions and angsts at the moment.
Welcome to my world.







Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Smelling Good - Feeling Good

I love perfumes, it brings out confidence and enhances charisma.
It also makes you a bit more attractive and beautiful.

I like wearing them at any time, any day and anywhere.
A spray here, sprinkle there. Smelling good has become second nature. Call me vain, but feeling good about oneself through scents ain't that bad I suppose.

I even wear one before going to bed, sometimes spray a bit on my pillow for a good night sleep.

They also say that scents are one great memory enhancer, and would you believe each perfume you see below has its own particular special memory I always recall whenever I wear them.

Though it seemed enough, but am still planning to buy a few more favorites. Mind you, I used them like crazy everyday, one different scent each day!

No comments:

Post a Comment