Monday, April 20, 2009

It's been a while since my last entry, what has transpired? Nothing much,after the Holy Week had passed, it's back to normal which is WORK WORK WORK!

Good Friday ,we had our usual late lunch with Ivy and Benjie of Pritong Tilapia and Talong...yes our favorite TT's on weekend. Eating by hand with chopped tomatoes and fish sauce and newly cooked rice! It really is a treat every weekend, simple food, great friends, to spend the lazy afternoon not doing much.

The next Friday, we had it at my place, after a week of house cleaning and redecorating, rearranging furniture, whew!

I treated my good friends with Sweet Sticky Chicken Wings with thinly sliced Cucumber in Vinegar and Pepper, for dessert it's my very first Biko!

It was another nice Friday afternoon, a tea after and watching TV together, what else can I ask for?

Life here in Saudi is how you make it.

You can make yourself miserable if you want to but why? When you have good friends and good meals, nice, peaceful, clean place to stay, making things simple yet not depriving yourself of the good things, God is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment