Saturday, April 4, 2009

Not A Saint and Definitely Not Clean.

Again, for some of you who knew me then, you might still be in "shock" as to what I have been posting here lately. You might say, "is he becoming a religious person?" or "is he going crazy?"

Some might even say, I am being hypocritical.

Maybe I am, maybe I am not. I don't see anything wrong with trying to renew your faith.

It will be tough, yes.

There will be many backsliding. Believe me.
They say one of the hardest temptations to resist is the call of the flesh. This is where I am the weakest. It is my weakness.
Been there. Oh yeah, believe me. But I have my little victories and that's already a big achievement for me. Thank God.

I am not a saint, nor I am clean. I am at the other end of the spectrum. Way, way over the end and I haven't inched a bit. I haven't been the best person I could be.
Sometimes I think I am a failure, but I read somewhere or heard it from a movie, you can never call yourself a failure when you have friends, and with their help, I might get there.

So "delete" that thought for I have quite a few I can call "friends" simply because they are friends.

But praying indeed gives you a sense of peace. Laying it all down for God to see, and telling Him everything there is to say...and then you fall asleep soundly.

So stay with me my friends. We're gonna get through this all, together.

No comments:

Post a Comment