Warning:

This blog contains opinions, experiences, thoughts and observations of the author from his day to day living.
It is subject to comments, criticisms and corrections, and all will be dealt with constructively and do leave your comments I would love to hear from you.
There is no intention to offend, discriminate nor degrade anybody or anything for that matter, only shared feelings, emotions and angsts at the moment.
Welcome to my world.







Sunday, March 15, 2009

Just Some Thoughts.


A typical Piscean, my mind and personality sometimes go to extreme.
One day I am an angel, the next minute the devil.
A joker, then a loner.
A tamed cat to a roaring lion.

I just hope you guys bear with me and my temperaments.

My blog.

Just some thoughts really.

A religious guy but a new age fanatic.

Crazy sometimes.

A good friend, someone to watch as an enemy. Really.

Silent and yet loud.

Naughty and nice.

I just want to be me.

No comments:

Post a Comment