Friday, May 29, 2009

Why Is It and If This Isn't Love?


Why is it that when you're in love every song you listen to seemed to mean everything you feel?

The first time I heard Jennifer Hudson's If This Isn't Love, I was strucked like lighting and totally fell in love with the song.The song just described what I am feeling and I can't help but just wallow in this overwhelming experience I am having.

We all know that there is no greater thing in this world than love. To fall in love, to be in love, to be hurt by love and healed by love again.

Even Nat King Cole sang "The greatest thing you'll ever learn, is to love and be love in return."

You might say, okay, alright, we all know about it, and just to remind you, don't pour out your heart too much or you might find yourself having one big heart break!

And I would say, of course I know and I understand what you are saying and thank you very much! But let me just have this moment of bliss and just let me be happy even for a while.

If ever this is just a passing thing, who cares? I would still be thankful and happy and won't be regretting any of this. If this isn't love, then tell me what it is?

So, sing away Ms. Hudson and let us once again feel how lucky those people to feel this way!

God sent me an angel from above
That's gonna love me for life
Might as well be perfect only because
It's the only way I can describe, so
If this isn't love, tell me what it is
'Cause I could be dreaming or just plain crazy
If this isn't love, tell me what it is
'Cause I never felt like this baby
If this isn't love
L O V E, what is in me?
L O V E, oh, if this isn't love
L O V E, what is in me?
L O V E, oh, if this isn't love

- If This Isn't Love by Jennifer Hudson

No comments:

Post a Comment