Warning:

This blog contains opinions, experiences, thoughts and observations of the author from his day to day living.
It is subject to comments, criticisms and corrections, and all will be dealt with constructively and do leave your comments I would love to hear from you.
There is no intention to offend, discriminate nor degrade anybody or anything for that matter, only shared feelings, emotions and angsts at the moment.
Welcome to my world.







Thursday, June 30, 2011

Back Again

Hi blog friends, it's been a while, you miss me? I missed you all.
I have come back from a month long hiatus back home, in the Philippines and had a short rendevous with my sister in Singapore. It was a rejuvenating holiday, which I am dying to have.

Anyway, what's up with me, well, there is a need for me to find another place again, for the nth time, a friend told me that it is not good to move from one place to another, of course I said, it is tiring! But I have no choice, and I can't afford the whole apartment I am living now that two of my housemates left! We'll see where will I end up, not in the streets I hope for I have less than a month to search and move out.

Also, my time in Singapore and through my sister's persistent invitation, I think I'll be saying goodbye to Riyadh soon, very soon. I think and feel also that there will be another opportunity there for me, another life, another adventure to live. I did feel I will make it there, I got positive vibes, and I am comfortable while going around the city, not to mention how I love the food and how cheap! I am planning to end my time here come December and by next year, I'll try my fate there.

I have a new love too, I have rekindled an old romance, and this time I told myself I would try and hopefully it works this time between us. We promised to keep in touch and we'll see.

So that's it...for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment