Warning:

This blog contains opinions, experiences, thoughts and observations of the author from his day to day living.
It is subject to comments, criticisms and corrections, and all will be dealt with constructively and do leave your comments I would love to hear from you.
There is no intention to offend, discriminate nor degrade anybody or anything for that matter, only shared feelings, emotions and angsts at the moment.
Welcome to my world.







Saturday, July 31, 2010

Bitch

"I'm a bitch, I'm a lover, I'm a child, I'm your brother. I'm a sinner, I'm a saint, I do not feel ashamed. I'm your hell, I'm your dream, I'm nothing in between...
I'm a bitch, I'm a tease, I'm a god hard on my knees, when you hurt, when you suffer
I'm your angel undercover, I've been numbed, I'm revived can't say I'm not alive
You know I wouldn't want it any other way" - Meredith Brooks, Bitch (with a slight change in words to suit the gender, ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment