Warning:

This blog contains opinions, experiences, thoughts and observations of the author from his day to day living.
It is subject to comments, criticisms and corrections, and all will be dealt with constructively and do leave your comments I would love to hear from you.
There is no intention to offend, discriminate nor degrade anybody or anything for that matter, only shared feelings, emotions and angsts at the moment.
Welcome to my world.







Friday, July 30, 2010

Window


I can see you from my bedroom window.
Everynight, while doing your nightly routine,
I stand watch, in silence, in awe
Of you, and how the moonlight shine
On your face, making a silhouette,
Ethereal yet real.

I look away when you glance at mine,
Pretending I do not know, I'm not there
That I did not see you, oh how I quiver!
I wonder and I dream as I lay on my pillow
Will there be a day, when I can know,
You feel the same.

2 comments:

  1. 愛,拆開來是心和受兩個字。用心去接受對方的一切,用心去愛對方的所有。......................................................................

    ReplyDelete
  2. Translate ("Love is the heart and be open to the word. Intention to accept the other's all, love with all the other") - thank you that is very sweet.

    ReplyDelete