Friday, February 17, 2023

Returning to Blogging

I decided to return to blogging. 

That simple, but a challenge at the same time. I've been meaning to for a long time, but life has been a roller coaster ride since the last time I added an entry. There have been so much and too many events that are now memories that I hope I can still remember in detail. 

When I say a lot, I mean a lot. 

From my work overseas to returning home after six years. Having a son, a special son. Meeting my partner and spending the last 9 years in the relationship. My job for the last 8 years, my family, and my personal life's journey in this Gen Z world.

Being caught up in social media hype, my turning from '30s, '40s and going on 50 in a couple of weeks.

Not to mention, my usual thoughts and rants. 

All these, once more I will try to articulate through my blog. I hope they remain worth reading and may still spark some thoughts and inspirations from you readers who may happen to chance upon my page. 

Please stay with me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment