Warning:

This blog contains opinions, experiences, thoughts and observations of the author from his day to day living.
It is subject to comments, criticisms and corrections, and all will be dealt with constructively and do leave your comments I would love to hear from you.
There is no intention to offend, discriminate nor degrade anybody or anything for that matter, only shared feelings, emotions and angsts at the moment.
Welcome to my world.







Saturday, April 3, 2010

And Now Am Back

Ok guys, am back in Riyadh, after a gruelling flight back that gave my ass a sore to remember, I am happily back for another year of adventures and misadventures.

How time flies so quickly it's like a blink of an eye. When I was younger, ok, waayy younger, time seemed to be so slow and I can't wait to grow up and be carefree. But now, at 3__, I wished I was younger. Oh well, people and our never ending wants and discontment. Ha! Ha! Ha!

Anyway, so here I am renewed in mind, body and spirit. Missing home and my family, and will be for the next few days, but it will pass and soon I will be lost in work and my life here.

So there, I'll just get over this jetlag and sleepless trip and I'll be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment