Friday, March 12, 2010

Missing Saudi Arabia

It's been a week since I arrived from Saudi Arabia, hmmm.

In all honesty, I am missing Saudi Arabia, and pondering about it, I am wondering why.

Is it the freedom I have in there?
The culture I get to understand?
The people I get to know?
The friends I made?
The weather, the food, the scene?
The work?
My speaking Arabic?
The life, the humdrums of the street where I live?
The apartment and the ghosts we live with?
My adventures and misbehaviors?

I am not sure really, maybe anyone of these, or all of the above.

I've always been an independent person, trying to find my way in life. So I guess it's more of the freedom that I miss much about this arid country.

I guess, it's my second home, well, until I find another place to call home besides the Philippines.

No comments:

Post a Comment