Warning:

This blog contains opinions, experiences, thoughts and observations of the author from his day to day living.
It is subject to comments, criticisms and corrections, and all will be dealt with constructively and do leave your comments I would love to hear from you.
There is no intention to offend, discriminate nor degrade anybody or anything for that matter, only shared feelings, emotions and angsts at the moment.
Welcome to my world.







Thursday, March 7, 2013

A New Beginning

Today is the beginning of a new life for me as I turned 40.
They say better and more exciting things may happen and I am sure it will. There were plans, many are fantastic and exciting and right now I am psyching myself for it. Getting ready for an adventure, to a more meaningful life.

No comments:

Post a Comment